Slurry Ice System
Producing chilled water at 32℉
Mayekawa’s Slurry Ice System uses slurry ice and a storage container (thermal storage) as the way to produce chilled water very close to 32℉. Compared with the conventional thermal storage systems, this system has a higher efficiency due to the low thermal resistance when the slurry ice is made. Slurry ice is stable and reliable enough to provide chilled water in high-load operations.
- Highly efficient ice making system that cuts down on running cost
- 20% energy savings compared with the Stick Ice System
- Chilled water (at 32°F ~ 33.8°F) improves the product quality
- Environment conscious products that use a natural refrigerant (Ammonia) and freshwater as the thermal storage medium
- Layout is flexible and can be fit in the limited installation space